تجميعه وظائف IT بدون خبره وخبره
1-IT Project Manager At Al Ahly Tamkeen
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring “IT Project Manager” :
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
Minimum 3 years’ experience
Proven working experience in project management
Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "IT project manager"
2-Wordpress/PHP developer At UpperMedic
is needed for UpperMedic
1. Manage technical/design updates to Wordpress websites.
Act as a super-user on a WordPress website.
2. Work with the marketing team to improve Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on all company websites
3. Process website back-ups, theme, and plugin updates, to ensure that the coding on all websites remains secure and up to date with the latest security threats.
2-3 years of experience as a PHP back-end Developer.
Good Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
Dev-Op experience is preferred
Excellent understanding of wordpress is a MUST.
If anyone interested send cv and portfolio at: HR@uppermedic.com
3-IT Infrastructure Specialist At Huhtamaki Flexible Packaging Egypt
Huhtamaki Flexible Packaging Egypt is looking for an IT Infrastructure Specialist, with the below Criteria:
· 1st & 2nd level end user and infrastructure support in cooperation with local business IT team
· Close cooperation with global infrastructure virtual team
· Digital workplace management
· Server and Network support and maintenance
· Development of IT infrastructure solutions in industrial environment
· Phone system and mobile device management
· Asset management and lifecycle
· Vendor relationship management for IT Services
· You will provide associates with new laptops, installed with all required applications, you will create user active directory credentials and access systems, and onboard associates.
· You will investigate user system issues, trouble shoot & identify the cause, determine possible fixes, test, and implement them with the help of local & regional IT members.
· You will be providing support for internal customers when reporting systems problems based on criticality.
· You will co-ordinate with various external service providers for all support and upkeeping on network and DC hardware. You will firsthand be troubleshooting and hands on support to be provided
· You will ensure all software patches and versions are up to date.
· You will do daily backups of all critical data while providing daily backups
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful global organization and part of a team that values continuous development. It is important that you have a “can-do” attitude and you like working on a wide range of tasks.
· Bachelor’s in computer science with high potential, preferably in server and network administration
· Service attitude, flexibility, willingness / interest to learn, open mind
· Preferably from 3 to 5 years of experience from Service Desk or Helpdesk
· Experience in Microsoft O365 environment and tools
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Team player as well as ability to work independently and accurately
· Positive mindset and eagerness to work in a truly international environment
· ITIL framework knowledge is a plus
· Certifications in CCNA and CCNP (preferred)
· Up-to-date knowledge and interest in networking technologies
· Excellent communication skills (particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technical themselves).
· Ability to priorities workload.
If you are interested in this applying for this role, please send your cover letter and resume through the following email: Egoct.email@example.com
4-IT Fresh Graduates At Emaar Misr
I have a vacancy for Fresh Graduates in IT department. Interested Candidates should send their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
5-IT Software Developer At BARQ Systems- EG
BARQ Systems- EG is hiring IT Software Developer with the below qualifications:
· Education: Bachelor's degree in business administration or other quantitative field related to area of assignment
· Experience: 0-2 Years
· Technical Experience: Microsoft PowerApps & Microsoft Flow
1. Develop Applications using Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
2. Monitor and troubleshooting Applications using Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
3.Configure the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
4. Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
5. Develop applications that facilitate business process automation (desktop, mobile, web)
6. Utilize existing tools on Microsoft cloud services to rapidly develop and deploy required applications
7. Manage databases, site content, and generate required analysis reports
8. Test, debug and troubleshoot code.
9. Maintain and update SharePoint applications.
10. Design, coding, and implement scalable applications.
11. Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of business intelligence dashboards.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com, and mention IT Software Developer in the subject.
6-Fresh Graduates Quality Control Engineers At Codelab
Shout out to all Fresh Graduates, Codelab is now hiring
"Quality Control Engineers"
*Graduated from Faculty of Computer Science or Engineering.
*Have the knowledge of the ISTQB Fundamentals is preferred
*Excellent writing skills.
*Eye for details.
If you are interested kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title.