Collective IT and programming Jobs
Juniors .Net And Senior .Net Developers At Fawry
Fawry is looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Needed: 2 Junior .Net Developers & 1 Senior .Net
.Work with internal team to design, develop and maintain software.
Generate test cases for functional testing
Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
Coordinate with the Technical Leader on current programming tasks.
Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
Investigate new technologies and constantly update his/her technical knowledge and skills
-Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent discipline
-Juniors .Net | 0-2 years experience developing.net web application.
Senior .Net | 3-5 years experience developing .net web application.
-IT candidates are preferable.
-Excellent Web development skills using.net core and .net 5
-Excellent Web development skills using ASP.NET C#
-ASP .Net MVC, NET Core, SQL server,..etc.
If you are interested, send your CV to Heba.firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title in the subject line.
Scrum Master At Fawry
Position: Scrum Master
- Leading the planning and execution of development and delivery of each release of one or more products to a high standard.
- Develops and maintains a skill profile of the team, ensuring that the team is at all times capable of executing all relevant tasks to deliver the agreed client solutions.
- Actively manages their team member and fosters personal and professional growth.
- Collaborating with other Team Leads in the organization in delivering products and improving the way we work.
- Implementing change efforts to improve process and practice.
- Promoting and assuring us of the agreed agile methodologies and tools.
- Developing a deep understanding of domains, customers, products, and technologies.
- Maintaining an awareness of opportunities provided by new technology to address challenges and enable new ways of working.
- Education: B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 7-10 years’ experience (3 years plus experience as scrum master)
- PMP/ Agile scrum master certified is preferred.
- Technical Background is a must
- Banking Background is a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile project management & Project Portfolio Management concepts.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools
- Familiar with programming languages, Database, and operating systems and Hardware
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
If you are interested or know someone interested, Send the CV to email@example.com mentioning the title in the subject line.
IT technical support At Natpack
We are looking for innovative and result oriented individual for the position of IT technical support. The position will be based on El Obour City Cairo.
The candidate for this job will serve as the first point of contact for end-users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
Troubleshoot the network services (printing, email service and Internet access, file sharing).
Perform installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Hardware, Software and LAN infrastructure
Support the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
Install new software and hardware components.
Implement security measures.
Assist in development and enhancement of IT systems.
The needed qualifications are as follows:-
Degree in Information Technology or related field is a must.
From 1 to 2 years of experience in the same position.
Professional certification (e.g. ITIL , MCSA).
Good Experience with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, OS security
Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and mail issues.
Knowledge of hardware troubleshooting and concepts.
VMware virtualization is a plus.
Interested candidate matching the above criteria may please send thier CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week
Emaar is hiring IT Application Support with the following Job Scope:
-To specify, implement, install and configure new third party business applications to ensure that the product meets the needs of the service area, liaising with project managers and suppliers where necessary.
-To provide ongoing technical maintenance and usage support of business applications in order to maintain their reliability and business benefits.
- To provide additional functionality to the business by using the appropriate tool sets to enhance third party applications and develop reports, workflows, web pages and forms and/or new small applications, to maximize the Emaar Misr’s ROI, ensure the efficiency of service and provide enhanced services to citizens.
**Qualifications & Experience:
-Be able to work as part of a team, including the ability to develop new working relationships, share knowledge and work with colleagues within the team to meet service standards.
- Be able to manage your own workload while working on multiple projects with multiple priorities where priorities and circumstances often change.
**Interested candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
IT assistant Specialist At Elif Global
IT assistant Specialist is required for a packaging company with the below requirements :
-Information Technology major is highly preferred.
- Experience from 0 to 2 years.
-High learning ability.
-Excellent in English.
- problem solving skills.
-Attentive to details.
-High tolerance to stress.
if you're interested send our updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
mention in the subject IT Assistant Specialist .