Business Analyst At Al Ahly Tamkeen
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring “Business Analyst”:
·Monitoring and following up branches performance to keep them on track to the right direction.
·Conduct branch site visits on a periodic basis to ensure that: project implementation is on track; performance targets are being met; progress reporting is timely and accurate; and project funds are utilised in an appropriate and transparent manner.
·Prepare reports for monitoring credit performance such as loan productivity and quality.
·Timely report any deviations or trend that could impact in expected results, identify causes and gaps.
·Support in the reports of the overall performance of the Business Sector.
·Support in delivering training materials and train both new recruited and existing employees on credit policies, procedure, loan assessment, delinquency management and solving default.
- BSc/BA in accounting, Business, or relevant field.
- 1- 3 years previous related work experience in banking, consumer finance.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Excellent command of English.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Anwaar.firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Business Analyst”