Warehouse Operations Team Leader - Tea Division At Unilever | 0-2 years in Logistics and Supply Chain
Alexandria Governorate – Borg ElArab, Egypt
· Ensuring logistics safety, quality and environmental standards are Met and improved.
· Managing Cairo FG & RMPM WH’s operations with 43K PP.
· Manage to Dispatch around 2M CS/ Month for local and export market with around 1500 SKU to more than 400 drops of point.
· Manage Cairo RMPM WH operations with 26K PP with 4K SKU for 2 factories and co-packing plant.
· Supervising the receiving process of 800 FG pallet /day and 1000 Pallet on average/day for RMPM.
· Utilize computer software to communicate &follow on tasks utilizing Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Basic written and verbal communication skills interaction with both internal and external customers.
· Interact effectively with all levels including other Unilever sites
Roles & Responsibilities:
Become a leader in a winning warehousing operations team named top in the industry consistently since 2012 by Gartner, Inc. This fast paced, constantly evolving role offers you the opportunity to manage 9 warehouse Coordinators with the key focus on continuous improvement, agility, and business acumen to drive the business forward.
This role moves quickly within a challenging environment to support the business and its on time goals. This cross-functional position conducts flawless execution of network flow and strategy This role will require commitment, on-going business engagement and breakthrough thinking will be required to evaluate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify warehousing solutions that align Unilever and partner. Driver future fit agenda across the warehouses. Unilever offers a range of opportunities with a high focus on professional development and monthly reviews which will give you real responsibility from day one. The Unilever culture offers you an open, diverse, and collaborative work environment.
Key Competencies & Skills:
· Preferred 0-2 years in Logistics and Supply Chain
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
· SAP background is preferable
· FMCG experience is preferable
· Strong communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
· Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
· Good communication and analytical skills
· Experience using advanced Microsoft Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint and comfort using integrated computer systems.