Supply Chain Specialist (External) At Mercedes-Benz Egypt
6th of October, Al Jizah, Egypt
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist (External)
Location: 6th of October - Plant
Hiring Mode: External Basis
The main objective of this job is to provide administrative and technical Supply Chain assistance to the operations Team.
· The role holder is also responsible for tracking and monitoring projects in Technical functions, monitoring and controlling plant efficiencies and costs.
· Responsible to facilitate/coordinate various management forums and follow-up with various executives, stakeholders towards timely closure of action points. Highlight areas of concern, risks that may hinder smooth Operations.
Main Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
· Issuing and following up logistics claims until it is closed.(technically and financially)
· Placing and following up orders (Jigs & tools, consumables, DIP/LIP, samples, against insurance…etc.) Upon request as per the ordering process.
· Issuing and following up the insurance cases until the re-imbursement.
· Issuing internal SWT payment orders.
· Following up the scrapping material pick up process along with the third party.
· SC administrative work
· Support ad hoc activities related to supply chain
3. Monitor KPIs and support reporting
· Support planning and monitor costs with respect to the operative plan.
· Monitor Operations KPIs like Productivity, Cost, Delivery and Quality. Analyze data and prepare presentations/reports for various functional meetings.
Job Specifications / Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· 2-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain.
Specific Knowledge / Skills:
· Excellent command of English language
· Excellent computer skills.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail and analytical ability.
· Ability to work across hierarchy.