Stability Analyst At Pharco pharmaceuticals
Perform physical and chemical analysis of stability samples.
· Labeling and introducing of stability samples to storage facility to conduct stability testing within one month of production.
· Withdraw stability samples on daily basis or when required to conduct physical and chemical analysis.
· Conduct analysis of stability samples, including any outsourcing analysis, to ensure that physical, chemical and microbiological quality attributes are within the acceptance criteria.
· Discard stability samples after analysis on weekly basis to comply with EHS requirements.
· Report any OOS to senior analyst to perform TROOS investigation.
· Check the validity of all reagents and working standards to comply with GLP.
· Report any shortage concerning reagents and working standards at the end of analysis to perform purchase order.
· Report any shortage concerning consumable analysis tools (glassware, syringes, filters and spare parts) at the end of analysis to perform purchase order.
· Generate a weekly report about stability work done to complete KPI of stability department.
· Perform daily monitoring of stability chambers (temperature and humidity) to ensure compliance with stability guidelines (WHO 2018 & MOH).
Bachelor of pharmaceutical science or Bachelor of science
0:3 years’ experience in the same field
Years of Experience: 0
Posting Date: 11 May 2021
Application End Date: 10 June 2021
Available Vacancies: 2
Job Level: Specialist
Function: R&D - Stability