Senior Database Administrator At AL AHLI BANK OF KUWAIT
Date: May 26, 2021
Location: Head Office (EGY44), Egypt
Company: AL AHLI BANK OF KUWAIT
Enhancing and developing applications and databases services capabilities and offerings by implementing, designing, configuring, and administering of databases in addition to related core infrastructure services in the Bank on a 24/7 basis.
1. Administrate databases functions of The Bank.
2. Manage Database performance and disk usage.
3. Configure, install, test, and maintain databases and their associated software such as version upgrades, patches, and tools.
4. Accountable for database proper backup and disaster recovery procedures incorporations with Systems Infrastructure teams,
5. Work with development teams to plan and promote changes to production.
6. Coordinate and manage patching and other policies while adhering to company-wide policies
7. Ability to closely work with System Administrators and Product Owners for continuing support of databases
8. Ensure that databases adhered with security standards and polices.
9. Designs and implements databases architectures and its related capacity planning.
10. Identification and resolution of technical problems and malfunctions related to databases administration.
11. Provide guidance, support & help to juniors administrators.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent certification/experience
Additional Professional Certification
• 5-8 years’ IT Experience.
• Experience analyzing information and driving resolution.
• Experience interpreting and supporting IT and Business Processes.
Competencies & Skills