Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Egypt and Libya at Medtronic
A Day in the Life
The candicate will be responsible for North East Africa cluster including Egypt & Libya.
The candidate will be based in Medtronic office in Cairo, Egypt
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
-Directs or performs coordination and preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions from all areas of company, internal audits and inspections.
- Leads or compiles all materials required in submissions, license renewal and annual registrations.
- Recommends changes for labeling, manufacturing and marketing for regulatory compliance.
- Monitors and improves tracking / control systems.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory procedures and changes.
- May direct interaction with regulatory agencies on defined matters.
Requires a Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.