Quality Engineer At Right Food | Science Vacancy
We're looking for a #Quality_Engineer to Join Our Team!
1. Synthesize the chemicals used in the analysis of nutrients as well as those used in cleaning and disinfection of production lines.
2. Conduct several chemicals analysis to match the required ratios with the actual proportions.
3. Receive production raw materials and ensure their suitability for the final product.
4. Follow up on all the mechanisms of the production process and collect all the test results obtained to ensure the product's validity for use.
5. Follow up on quality controllers to ensure the completion of cleaning and disinfection operations in accordance with quality specifications.
6. Coordinate with production to implement the microbiological sampling plan, conduct internal audits and research projects, and set crisis and emergency plans.
7. Participate in preparing training and awareness plans..
8. Participate in weekly and emergency meetings to discuss the latest developments in the facility.
- Bachelor of Science or Equivalent
- Experience 3 – 5 years in FMCGs
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in MS Office
Location: Industrial Zone, 6th October
To Apply, send your CV to Jobs@rightfoods.com.eg