Quality Assurance IPC Inspector At Viatris
At VIATRIS™, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance.
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the (Quality Assurance Inspector (IPC)) role will make an impact:
- Carrying out in-process control functions in production areas.
- Responsible for supervision of GMP practice in Production area.
Job Specific technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Responsible/Backup for coordinating the daily schedule for IPC activities.
- Inspect Production Lines/areas for cGMP compliance.
- Conduct Production walkthrough to ensure following GMP during the daily routing activities.
- Sampling and testing of product during manufacturing, filling, or packaging according to
approved sampling plans.
-Sampling of blend, semi finish &/or finished goods for QC release testing according
to approved SOPs.
- Collection of retained samples.
- Complete and maintain quality and production records according to cGMP.
- Inspecting & approving the rejects of the in-process materials.
- Reviewing Batch records & lab related records.
- Accountable for monitoring of IPC consumables.
- Accountable for authoring quality related documentation (SOPs, Controlled
documents, Protocols, Standard testing procedures, …etc.).
- Responsible for implementation of Data integrity program in the relevant work area
and Insure following up ALCOA principles all over operations.
- Active implementation of Notification to Management procedures.
- Responsibility for compliance with Viatris Quality Standards.
- Must be willing for working Night shifts & other day shifts all as well over the year according business needs.
Experience and Knowledge
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Quality Operations with proven success records including handling of issues with Production & engineering.
Essential Personal Qualifications
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Knowledgeable with interpersonal learning.
- Communication, teaching and coaching skills.
- Logic way of thinking.
- High analytical skills.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives, and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.