Logistics Coordintor At Giza Systems - 0-2 years of Experience
- Coordinate and control supply operations and procedures.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, and customers to achieve profitable deals.
- Follow-up shipping with the selection of the best air, sea and land freight forwarders, taking into account the best alternatives at the lowest cost
- Lead activities with customs clearance agencies to ensure proper performance in line with business requirements.
- Communicate and deal with the relevant government departments when needed.
- Monitor and optimize the cost of logistics services.
- Count all relevant paperwork and ensure adequate documentation to support the procurement and logistics process.
Very Good command of English
Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Self-motivated and takes initiative.
Strong attention to details.
Strong planning and organizational skills.
Problem solving skills
Responsible and committed.
Excellent follow up skills
Very Good in writing and Speaking English is must.
Very Good in Microsoft office.
Knowledge of logistics process (foreign purchasing).
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Employer (Private Sector)
Logistics and Transportation
Purchasing and Logistics
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 2