Leasing Admin At Emaar
Emaar is Hiring Leasing Admin with the following Job Scope:
- Act as a focal point internally across departments to facilitate the execution of tenant’s requirements.
- Assist with operation issues
- Support the leasing team by reviewing new leases and renewal ones.
- prepare monthly and periodic reports.
- Coordinate with Finance department to ensure compliance with lease terms.
- Ensure processing monthly rent payments and tenant billing in cooperation with Finance Team.
- Prepare the lease contract for tenants' revision.
- Receive, Record and file contract documents as well as any correspondences related to the contract.
Qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Excellent Command of English language
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Experience in MS Excel, PP, Word
*Interested Candidates should send their CV to : email@example.com