Junior HR BP At Vodafone
Role purpose: The HR Business Partner is a progressive HR professional who serves as a business partner to the business community and provides a broad range of strategic HR services, leadership, change management and organizational development consulting expertise to multiple diverse business communities regarding key business issues. The Junior HRBP role will develop strong working relationships, take a consultative approach and act as a key advisor to members of the business teams and staff.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Provide HR solutions for staff requests as well as develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels.
• End-to-end management for all people and business related issues with the assistance of the different HR “Center of Expertise”.
• Extreme focus on detail and data quality validation and data governance.
• Proactively “feels the pulse” of the organization and actively engages the business into action.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Confident and able to liaise and influence at all levels within Vodafone and/or relevant customer organizations
• Able to communicate effectively across organisational, , understanding the context
• Understands business requirements, Drives improvements and process innovation
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• 1 +year of experience in Human resources or HR Certificate/Diploma