Junior Financial System Analyst At GUC |Fresh up to 2 year experience
Vacancy for: Finance Department
• Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
• Monitor application systems for which responsible by regular scrutiny of reports from the applications software. Note problems and identify performance trends. Where approved, take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems arising.
• Liaise with software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfill user requirements.
• To assist users of the software applications by providing expert knowledge of the software used.
• To install software upgrades and ensure that the GUC systems are maintained and fit for purpose.
• To analyze reported issues, diagnose their cause and implement a solution
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with persons at all levels in the organization.
• Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, charting, and other software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to use software tools to present data clearly and concisely.
• Knowledge of and/or experience using database query tools, such as Business Objects and Microsoft Access.
• BSc in BI or equivalent.
• Fresh up to 2 year experience.
• Have a training computer programing languages, SQL.
Post Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021