IT internship at City Edge Developments |Computer Science student / fresh graduate
City Edge Developments is looking for a Computer Science student / fresh graduate in its New Alamein Sales Office for a 3 months paid internship.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Perform any additional tasks that will be related to this job.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "IT Internship" in the subject line.