Financial Analyst At Central Bank of Egypt
· Analyze the macro financial developments of the banking and non-banking sectors.
· Monitor the various risk factors facing the banking sector and comparing them over different time periods.
· Compare and assess the performance of peer groups within the banking sector, as well as the Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs).
· Determine and analyze the systemic risks that may affect the financial system intermediation role in light of the domestic and global macro financial developments.
· Participate in developing analytical tools such as stress tests to measure the impact of the systemic risks on the performance of the banking sector.
· Study and review the applied macroprudential tools or develop new tools to stop the build-up of systemic risks and/or to mitigate their repercussions on the banking sector stability.
· Study the interlinkages between the components and activities of the financial system; the banking and the non-banking sector.
· Analyze the performance of the non-banking financial sector activities such as the stock market, the insurance, the post office, the mortgage finance, the financial leasing, the factoring, the securitization, and the microfinance.
· Participate in the preparation of the Financial Stability Report.
(3-10) years of experience:
· Minimum Master degree in banking or finance field. PhD candidate or CFA holder is preferred.
· 3-10 years of experience in the field of banking and finance.
· Descriptive and quantitative analytical skills.
· Familiarity with supervisory regulations applied in the Egyptian banking sector.
· Proficiency in computer skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
· Fluency in speaking and writing English.
· Mastering communication and presentation skills.
· Strong leadership skills and teamwork spirit.