Experienced Medical Representative – Giza / Respiratory At AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, having 21 brands for the treatment of diseases in different therapeutic areas like Respiratory , Gastroenterology , Cardiovascular , Diabetes and Oncology. AZ is living a total transformation worldwide through a science-led innovation strategy.
In AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you though is possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As Product specialist , you will play a vital role in improving patient's lives in the territory.
The mission of Product Specialist is to provide solutions to improve the quality of patients' Lives. You will be able to lead all sales activities in the assigned territory . It's a role that will involve collaborating with sales team to provide the best possible results and gaining wide scope of experiences. If you are inspired by the different possibilities to make a difference in patients' lives , Join Us
· You'll lead the integration of all sales and marketing activities with the utilization of multiple sources into the assigned area .
· Prime Objective will be to ensure the achievement of sales Targets in line with the best practice and undergoing AstraZeneca policies and procedures.
· You will be accountable for the achievements of different Sales KPIs including number of visits ,
· Achieving high standard quality of visits
· Maintaining required sales targets
· Achieving market growth and others.
· Taking responsibility for KPIs development and reporting.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES NEEDED
Essential Skills and experience required:
· Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet graduate.
· Previous experience is a must for at least one year
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
· Self motivated, hard worker, team player with innovative skills.
· Completed military or other governmental obligations.
· Driving license is required.
· Managing the implementation