District Manager At Tabuk Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Company
· To meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales
· To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities
· Manage operating expenses within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems. Ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets.
· To ensure effective management of sales team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counselling through regular field visits and management of recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes - working in conjunction and support from sales training and HR departments.
· Bachelor’s degree in medical filed
· 3+ years’ experience with consistent success in pharmaceutical sector as district manager
· Demonstrated leadership capabilities, financial management, written and oral communication