Business Operations Analyst at Dell Technologies | 0-2 years of Experience
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell Technologies. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
Join us as a Analyst on our Business Support team in Egypt to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will collaborate with our customers to define business requirements while providing solutions and tools that strengthen business processes. You will define objectives based on end-user needs and identify the organization's strengths, finding ways to use that knowledge to maximize opportunities. You will understand business implications of solutions and identify best practices, communicating them to drive knowledge management initiatives.
• Assist with projects assigned to the team
• Apply basic knowledge management principles to facilitate knowledge management
• Audit knowledge repository content
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Basic understanding of knowledge management methodologies, application and tools
• Basic knowledge of business processes
• Ability to work independently to initiate preliminary studies
• 0–2 years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience
• Facilitation skills within small groups
• Local networking skills