Sales Support Specialist (Libya & Sudan) At Nestle Egypt
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Supporting Sales function through preparation & providing required Sales reports & Analysis, and ensure all related systems (MOSAIC, CRM, SAP) and master data are up to date.
A day in the life of...• Responsible for all reports (daily, weekly, monthly) to enable management and Sales to monitor day-to-day sales operations.
• To record all trade promotional activities into CRM based on the BDA and trade plans, and prepare monthly report about the trade activities and open accruals.
• Attends Pre-MSR meetings and Ensure MOSAIC is up to date with sales forecast and allowances.
• Prepares all data and templates required for monthly meetings, MBPC and/or for HO reporting.
• Follows-up with Agents and ensure that debit notes are submitted on time with supporting documents and inform Management on any delays or issues.
• Ensures that all Credit notes are processed through the DM tools and ensure any rework needed are done on time.
• Maintains monthly Price list by Agent.
• Strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, ie: TTS Booking as per NAS on monthly basis, WHO code, credit note process … etc.
What will make you successful• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
• Good knowledge in working on data analysis using MS Excel
• Proficiency in MS Office Tools
• Experience in FMCG industry is preferred