Regulatory Affairs Specialist At EVA Cosmetics | Pharmacy graduate
We are hiring Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Coordinates, prepares, assembles & presents the documentation required for submission to regulatory authorities in order to register the company’s new products and maintain existing registrations.
- Ensures that the company strictly follows government rules and regulations.
- Prepares regulatory documentation required for registration of the company’s new products and maintenance of existing ones.
- Interfaces with other departments to provide regulatory advice and obtain the necessary documents in accordance with regulatory authorities guidelines.
- Education: BSc. in Pharmacy with graduation grade Good and above.
- Language: Excellent English Language proficiency.
- Computer: Excellent Computer skills proficiency.
- Experience: Minimum one year of experience within the area of Cosmetics /Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs department.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Regulatory Affairs in the e-mail subject