Quality Manager At Right Foods
We're looking for a #Quality_Manager to join our team!
1. Head and monitor quality activities to ensure company’s products comply to quality standards.
2. Develop departmental strategy and vision to ensure adherence with customer expectations.
3. Enforce consistent improvement and monitor Global Quality department.
4. Oversee, motivate, mentor and evaluate Quality Department’s employee’s performance.
5. Present and provide budget for all QA equipment, procedures and department expenditure.
6. Direct quality department operations, provide education and train staff related to quality arena.
7. Provide support and guidance to lead adhering to regulatory and legal requirements.
8. Gather, analyze and manage quality related data.
9. Supervise coordinator activities, infection control practitioners and core measures.
10. Ensure all submitted data to concerned organizations is complete and accurate.
- Bachelor degree in Science (Chemistry) or equivalent
- Experience 10-15 years, preferably in Food Manufacturing
- MBA holder
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in MS Office
Location: Industrial Zone, 6th October
To Apply, send your CV to Jobs@rightfoods.com.eg