Quality Assurance Specialist At Eva Pharma | pharmacy Vacancy | 1- 2 years experience
Eva Pharma is looking to have a “Quality Assurance Specialist” in Eva International team
- Can you support in Creation/Review of BMR, PBR needed for Eva international operations whether is it a CMO or out-licensed products?
- Can you support in Creation of product risk assessment as well as nitrosamine risk assessments of CMO, as well as out-licensed products in addition to review of Elemental impurity’s risk assessments
- Can you Create and update PV protocols prior to execution, and PV reports after execution of products in-scope?
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your application.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
2. 1- 2 years experience in Quality Assurance
3. Awareness of quality management system, GMP, GDP
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Excellent command in English Language
We will have the pleasure to have your Resume via email : email@example.com with title in the subject field