Project Engineer At ABB |Electrical Engineering Vacancy | 1-3 years of Experience
• Evaluating, selecting, and applying standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments. Providing technical support for testing, installation, and commissioning activities.
• Designing and verifying SCADA/DCS application for various projects.
• Preparing and verifying project documentation.
• Participating in factory acceptance test and site acceptance activities.
• Providing technical support for common problems related to the application.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in project engineering.
• Should have working experience in PLC programming language, SCADA- DCS graphic design, control circuit design, preparing shop drawings for control panels.
• Good to have knowledge in ABB control systems like 800XA, AC500, Freelance, Symphony plus.
• Good to have knowledge in communication systems like fiber optics, wireless communication.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in both English & Arabic languages
• Retirement plan
• Medical insurance