Production Executive At Dabur international | Engineering Or Science Vacancy
• Follow up the productivity wheel as per the plan for his section.
• Supervise the team of Production supervisors & Engineers.
• Utilizing & train the production workers to get the highest possible productivity.
• Follow up with the maintenance team for any machine breakdown.
• Make sure the M/C has been received at a running condition after closing the B/D and take the quality approval for the same if required.
• Highlight the major B/Ds to the production in charge and planning in case of the shift passed and still the M/C under B/D.
• Maintaining PM/Bulk wastage to be less than approved norms and initiate new kaizens/projects to reduce/eliminate the wastage.
• Monitor CFT projects in his area in coordination with quality and maintenance members.
• Ensure a proper distribution of the available permanent workers in the critical points on filling lines along with managing the MP shortage.
• Follow up with stores and material handler on receiving the PM in time to avoid any line stoppage and in the exact QTYS.
• Work out the possible initiatives to decrease the PM and bulk wastages.
• Analyze the PM wastage due to defected PM, machine breakdowns, operating wastage.
• Reconciliation & Follow up with the MFG team for the batch sequence and QTYS online of bulk and deliver the same to MFG to regularize the same on SAP.
• Plan and follow up the bulk recovery activities for all filling lines wastage centers, tubes, sachets and deliver the same to MFG with proper identification to Include in their stock and regularize the same on SAP.
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, science, engineering, or any relevant degree from a reputable university.
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Production
FMCG, Pharmaceutical, or Manufacturing background is a must
Very good command of written and spoken English
Engineering Or Science
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 5 Max: 7