Product Manager At Eva Phama And Rameda Pharmaceuticals
1-Product Manager At Rameda Pharmaceuticals
Due to recent expansions, Rameda Pharmaceuticals is hiring
Job title: Product Manager
Job location: Cairo
Duties and responsibilities:
1- Drive marketing strategies and programs related to his/her product line.
2- Develop strategies and tactics to achieve successful market entry.
3- Manage all marketing aspects of product line development.
4- Work with cross-functional teams to create the total solution required to drive product sales.
5- Analyze and monitor financial and demographic factors in order to capitalize market opportunities.
1- Pharmaceutical / Medical background.
2- 2 years of experience in marketing of Antibiotics is a must.
3- Fluency in English.
4- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
5- Good leadership capabilities.
6- Organizational Awareness.
7- Achievement and Result orientation.
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the job title in subject line
2-Product Manager At Eva Phama
Eva Phama is looking to have a “ Product Manager “
1. Did you get involved in managing aspects related to certain assigned product in terms of strategy, market analysis, planning and budgeting?
2. Did you design and participate in execution of marketing plan?
3. Did you get involved in marketing activities of certain product to develop positioning and messaging to ensure differentiation from competitors?
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your application.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree of medicine or pharmaceutical sciences.
2. Proven experience in marketing field (1-3 years of experience )
3. Diabetes / OTC / GIT experience is preferable.
4. Excellent command in the English Language
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your Resume via email : firstname.lastname@example.org with title “ Product Manager “ in the subject field