Product Development Technologist At Beyti Egypt | 0-3 years of Experience |Dairy or Food Science / Technology Vacancy
• Co-ordination and Execution of Laboratory, pilot plant and production trials.
• Maintain the R&D laboratory and Pilot plant in good working condition
• Ensure maintenance of occupational health and safety requirements within the R&D working locations.
• Ensure physico-chemical tests done for all the trials involved in product development process
• Ensure tests are performed according to standard procedure and results are accurate and properly documented.
• Ensure development trials are progressed according to procedure and instructions specified by Development Lead /Manager leading to the ultimate objective of producing “safe” samples for evaluation.
• Good work relationship with broad spectrum of factory , Marketing , Purchasing specialist
• Documentation of activities as per R&D systems manual
• Initiate material requests of laboratory consumables before stocks run out.
• Progress laboratory and pilot plant trials for Product Development Lead including production of market research samples
• Maintain an awareness of technological developments within his area of responsibility particularly as they apply to improvements in processing technology and / or ingredient formulation that can bring added value or points of differentiation to the company.
• Conduct Product Development projects Brief to meet the target product Design and the right sourcing
• Ensure proper screening to the Raw material/ingredients through proper evaluation to product samples Prototype and calibrate it for commercial and consumer assessment
• Close Monitor to the material Prices impact on product Cost in use and Execute backup material solution to maintain Cost in use
• Collaborate with Regulatory affairs team to ensure material and finished good compliance to Regulation
Graduate with preferably degree in Dairy or Food Science / Technology.
Minimum 1 year of experience within Dairy/Food industry.
Work experience in dairy/food industry, preferably working in Product development or quality control at a technician or supervisor cadre
Strong business acumen with Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Quality/R & D
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 2