Procurement Buyer At Ahram Security Group
Job Description :
• Research potential vendors.
• Compares and evaluates offers from suppliers.
• Develops an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders.
• Purchase’s goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Supports makes vs buy strategic decisions.
• Acts as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities.
• Provides analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities.
• Works closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements.
• Negotiates contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
• Contact’s suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
• Monitors stock levels and place orders as needed.
• Supports creating and updating the filing, reporting and documentation systems.
• Bachelor's Degree of engineering or in any relevant discipline
• 1-3 years of Procurement experience with manufacturing background.
• Fluent in English language.
• Excellent computer skills (Oracle, Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
• Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
• Able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and achieve set targets.
• Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure impacts the production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment.
• Project management concepts knowledge (PMP is a plus).