Process Engineer At LG Electronics Egypt |Mechanical or Electrical Engineering|0-2 years of experience
LG_Electronics_Egypt is hiring:
Position: #Process_Engineer #Mechanical_Electrical
Location: Factory (10th of Ramadan)
Job Description:- Oversees and assesses existing processes and workflows.
- Optimizes productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures.
- Assembles reports to document process status and changes.
- Tracks metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Communicates findings and proposals to upper management.
- Utilizes process simulation software to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Provides thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
- Conducts risk assessments.
- Assesses compliance with applicable safety and quality standards.
- Contributes to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Job Requirements:- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Very Good in English.
- Good knowledge about Lean manufacturing
- Knowledge about VSM will be a plus
- Continuous improvement.
- Problem-solving skills.