Medical Science Liaison At Merck | Medicine, pharmacy Vacancy | 1-2 years experience
The only Responsible for all Medical Affairs activity in the corresponding TA
Ensure all strategic Medical plans and activities are in place for Egypt and Africa Developing markets
To Increases awareness of products by qualifying and promoting medical information about organization products and Neurolology Therapy area. FME role is to remains up to date with scientific trends, knowledge and the competition, and maintains relationships with target opinion leaders
Ensure that the local teams have sufficient knowledge and information regarding the product and scientific environment through training programs.
Expand competencies by performing structured work assignments according to existing procedures.
Resolves problems of limited complexity by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of knowledge and acquired technical experience and the analysis of information.
Design and lead Patient centric plans. Design and Manage Patient Support programs and Lead the initiation of new Patient Support Programs in relevant countries.
Office based (60%) and field activity (40%)
· Typically requires a graduate degree Bachelor of Medicine, pharmacy.
1-2 years Previous work experience as a Medical Scientific Liaison or experience within Medical Affairs.
Key Account Managers or Executive Product Specialists (for internal applicants)
· Post graduate study (Master degree or Diploma) is an asset.
· Clinical experience specific to the therapeutic area is preferred (Neurology and Immunology, ideally Multiple Sclerosis)
· Requires Knowledge of regulatory, commercial and clinical issues affecting the industry.
· Requires Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice
Fully aware of digitalization and omni-channel communication
English language competency
Excellent communication skills
Excellent presentation skills
Project management skills
If you are interested please apply not later than 12th April