Internship opportunities for undergrads And fresh graduates in different fields
1-Back-End Internship At Inova EG
You will be working as a Software Engineer.
You will be developing web applications using Ruby on Rails.
You must have a passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
The intern will learn one of the following:
Backend Development using Ruby on Rails.
Duration: 3 months
Can commit 3 months.
Have an interest in the mobile or web development field.
Can collaborate with other team members
Good problem-solving skills.
Good understanding of programming principles.
Resides in Alexandria.
Free food and drinks.
Access for a lot of online courses.
Sessions and talks on IT technologies and Business to increase the knowledge of our employees.
Fun Environment (PlayStation 4, playing puzzles together).
Location: Alexandria, Egypt.
Days Off: Friday and Saturday.
You can send your resume to email@example.com and set this code ” JOBID:ZR_88_JOB, ” in the subject of the message
2-Summer Internship At Tarek Nour Communications TNC
THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!
TNC runs one of the most sought-after internship programs in the field. If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TNC Summer Internship” with your CV and a paragraph about yourself and your passions.
3-Summer Associate Program for Law students At Shalakany
Shalakany is pleased to announce that our annual Summer Associate Program will be continued this Summer, as we are very keen to continue supporting law students and to work around any obstacles that relate to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic while maintaining all health and safety precautions.
Who we look for
We look for candidates with an excellent academic record who are well rounded, hardworking, passionate, committed and ambitious. We expect applicants to display strong commercial awareness, the ability to think for themselves and demonstrate polished interpersonal and social skills. We also expect applicants to be serious and proactive during the period of the internship and to swiftly adapt to the method of delivery of the Program.
In light of the Program’s underlying purpose, in order to be admissible when applying to the Program, participants must be in the 2nd or 3rd academic year.
To be selected, candidates who meet the aforementioned criteria must pass Shalakany’s screening process.
How to apply:
Please apply to our Human Resources Department on email@example.com enclosing a copy of an up-to-date CV. The deadline for receiving all applications is the 15th of May. Any applications that are made after the deadline will be automatically disregarded.
4-Trading Intern At Canal Sugar
Canal Sugar is recruiting for “Trading Intern" based in Cairo/ Minya with below responsibilities:
- Collecting the needed data that helps in designing the best market analysis practices.
- Designing and executing tasks related to out growers Market campaign, banners, videos, tutorials etc..
- Following up on due payments for out growers, department expenses, and any other trading relevant activities.
- Executing new projects on the ground such as electronic wallet & Communicate with the stakeholder to proceed in best practices.
- Electronic filling to the Departments documents.
- Corresponding and following up with the external parties.
- Conducting market survey and focus group.
- Bachelor's degree in (Accounting /Finance/ Business Administration/ Economics)
- 0-2years of experience.
If interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in your mail subject.
5-Misr Italia Properties is hiring a Tele-Sales Intern
Applicants should be:
• Fluent in English language
• Have a strong record of extracurricular activities
• Excellent communication skills; Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
Interested candidates are welcomed to send their updated CVs to email@example.com