Human Resources Officer At Dabur International Ltd | 1-3 years of relevant experience
Responsibilities and duties:
Conduct end-to-end Recruitment process (sourcing, filtering, scheduling interviews, interview candidates)-Blue collars.
Contact the third party for providing temp workers as per budget & production plan.
Administer payroll, leaves, attendance, benefits, and other HR aspects.
Support employees in various HR-related services as medical, leaves, compensation, and resolve issues and problems.
Handling employee relations and conduct exit interviews.
Maintain employee files and records in the HR system and paper forms.
Updates employees Master datasheets.
Manage transportation line – End to end cycle as per the current budget.
Prepare monthly MIS reports on time.
Manage and support the HR team in employee events and activities.
Qualifications and skills required:
· Bachelor degree preferable Bachelor of Law
· 1-3 years of relevant experience in the same position
. Understanding of Labour laws principals
· FMCG or relevant company’s experience
· Manufacturing industry experience
· Analytical, Problem Structuring & numerical skills
· Excellent Communication Skills
. Very good Excel skills.
· Normal working conditions in the Factory of the company
· Working hours: 08:30 Hours including 60 minutes break
· Location: Factory of Dabur, 10th of Ramadan, Egypt
. Days off: Friday and alternative Saturday’s every week