HR Specialist At Right Foods
We're looking for #HR_Specialist to join our Team!
1. Responsible for Social Insurance and new hired paperwork
2. Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
3. Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
4. Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
5. Responsible for Location's overall recruitment
6. Manages Attendance and Payroll cycle
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- Presentable and creative.
- Communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft skills (esp. Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Very good in English
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation
Location: Industrial Zone, 6th October
To apply for this position, please email your professional resume