Financial Projects Analyst At Eva Pharma|2 to 3 years of experience|commerce, major: finance or accounting Vacancy
Eva Pharma is looking to have a “Financial Projects Analyst” in the Finance Team in Eva International who can Identify future market opportunities that shall positively affect the profitability growth.
- Can you Develop a monthly P&L supported with business commentary and insights on the actual vs. budget?
- Can you Handle and manage all cost cases studies as well as pricing strategies?
- Can you Establish customers reconciliation trackers per country/market and conduct Forex analysis and foreseen the impact on profitability statements?
- Can you Monitor & discuss the actual expenditure vs. Budget for a said business domain?
- Do you have any experience in Tracking monthly sales, stock & finished products coverage vs. forecast?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Bachelor degree in commerce, major: finance or accounting.
2. From 2 to 3 years of experience in analysis and/ or costing with FMCGs.
3. Fluency in English.
4. Advanced excel user.
5. Oracle experience is a plus.
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your Resume via email : firstname.lastname@example.org with title in the subject field