Email Senior Administrator at CIB Bank |Computer Engineering, Computer science Vacancy
To act as a 2nd level support for any e-mail related problem troubleshooting to ensure the smooth work and data flow, avoiding any disruptions to the bank’s operations.
Email Systems Management
1. Install, upgrade, monitor, and maintain CIB’s E-Mail system (Lotus Domino Server) required for CIB business communication.
2. Troubleshoot mail routing, replication, calendaring and scheduling to provide the best possible mail service level and availability.
3. Administrate and manage collaboration servers such as Traveler as well as E-mail Content filtering (Anti-Spam/Virus) to facilitate access to business mails with security/privacy control.
4. Ensure all messaging system components are maintained at the appropriate patch and software levels as per Vendor support matrix and recommendations to minimize operational risks, and implement if necessary according to the Change Management Cycle.
5. Manage and test the Disaster Recovery (DR) for messaging system components to guarantee the consistency of the configuration, patches and other recommendations as per Vendor recommendations.
6. Monitor messaging system performance to guarantee system availability/stability is optimized.
7. Resolve escalated Service Desk Messaging system problems to guarantee that business services are always reachable.
8. Apply regular health-check on the messaging system components in order to optimize performance and to proactively detect possible failures/problems.
9. Deploy e-Mail security baseline, audit requirements and Payment Card Industry (PCI) related requirements on all Messaging system components while abiding to the Change Management Process.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
10. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
11. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the IT Infrastructure Management department to ensure continuity of work.
12. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor degree of Computer Engineering, Computer science or equivalent education
For Administrator: Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience in a dedicated E-mail administration role
For Senior Administrator: Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience in a dedicated E-mail administration role
Excellent Knowledge in Email products and technologies:
o MS Exchange 2013 to 2019.
o MS Exchange ActiveSync.
o MS Exchange Archiving.
o Mail Gateways & Content filtering solutions.
o Knowledge in CommVault or other e-mail archiving solutions is a plus.
o HCL Lotus Domino knowledge is a plus
o Microsoft E-mail administration certification.
Good command of English and Arabic languages
Good Communication and Presentation skills
Good Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
Primary Location: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 1
Work Locations: B219 - Financial District, Smart Village, Cairo - Alex Desert Road
Job: Back Office
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Full-time Employee