EHS Coordinator (Internship) At Huawei | engineering or Science Vacancy
Location: Smart Village
- Daily Audit for Rollout GPS System
- print and issue the safety passports
- Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
- Maintain EH&S records..
- Performs administrative duties for the EHS department including but not limited to general data
entry and filing of training records, compliance documentation, and other EH&S records.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Develop and support implementation of various safety policies and programs.
- Interact with all departments to assist with EH&S issues.
- Conducting inspections and identifying hazards and EHS violations.
- Providing solutions and intervention strategies for hygiene, health, and safety hazards.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- Ensure that teams Data meet Huawei EHS Requirements
-Bachelor degree (engineering or Science)
-fresh graduate or one year of Experience in the same field
-Flexible to work over shifts
-Good leadership skills that enables the coordination of safety programs at departments and managers levels
-Good Communication skills & persuasiveness skills.
-Excellent Microsoft office skills.
-Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.