Brand Manager - Egypt At The Kraft Heinz Company
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Brand Manager lies within the European/Global EMEA. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into Senior Brand Manager, Egypt. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of Brand Development of the categories within Kraft Heinz portfolio will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within EMEA.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
· Develop and implement marketing plans for the category products in order to meet established sales or market share targets.
· Implement ATL and BTL activities development with agencies from briefing to production. Activities may include conducting market research, overseeing product development and design; setting prices; launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance.
· Manage ongoing relationships with, external vendors and agencies (for example event organizers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, media outlets).
· Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
· Build business cases for innovations, renovations and line extensions in line with overall company’s strategy and objectives while leading project teams from briefing until launch.
· Co-manage Brand’s P&L and Marketing Budget from allocation, tracking and ensuring proper ROI across all activities
· Liaise with other functional and operational area managers (particularly in sales, supply chain, production, research and development) to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives.
Bachelors of Marketing, Business, Mass Communication or relevant field
3-5 years of Marketing experience in fast moving consumer goods
Experience in communication, media, consumer activation and project management.
Strong fundamentals in Insight generation, Planning, Brand building and Execution.
High degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Strong command over oral and written Business English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
You don’t only want to win; you hate to lose. You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
Project management skills
Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
What we offer you
An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;