AR Accountant At Right Foods| 1-3 years of Experience
Right Foods is looking for AR Accountant
About the job:
- Check sales invoices and determine cash and stock variances.
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales Department and Credit - Controller in Head Office to report information regarding branch's turnover and receivable status.
- Reconcile customers' accounts and resolve issues for any discrepancies.
- Communicate with the Branch and Sales Managers with regards to the sales analysis, spoilages/returns turnover, stock positions, sales/customer structure management, as well as pricing maintenance.
- Issue monthly statement of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
- Daily posting of various journal entries in SAP. Match payment against invoices accurately.
- Submit daily reports for sales, collections, and bank deposits; weekly stock reconciliations, aging of receivables; and monthly sales analysis to the Head Office
- 1-3 consecutive years in a similar position.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent
- SAP User
- FMCG work experience is a must.
- Cairo residents
To apply for this position, please email your professional resume at Jobs@rightfoods.com.eg titled with (Fin06).