Accounting Supervisor At Eva Pharma
Eva Phama is looking to have an “Accounting Supervisor.”
Check the following questions?
• Did you supervise financial and accounting processes and ensure adherence to company/ Egyptian laws?
• Did you prepare and distribute budget reports and financial statements to management in a timely fashion.?
• Did you Assist in goals setting and performance improvements for finance staff?
• Did you perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness?
• Do you have the experience with managing financial reporting and management tasks?
• Did you have experience with ERP systems specially Oracle?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in commerce major finance or accounting.
2. Minimum 6+ years’ experience in manufacturing sector preferrable pharmaceutical.
3. CMA or MBA are preferred.
4. Leadership and analytical skills
5. Fluency in spoken & written English is required.
6. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Professional (word, Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Outlook, MS Project).
If you have an answer with "YES" for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your Resume via this link;