Utilities Engineer At Döhler Group
Date: Mar 3, 2021
Location: Giza, EG
Company: Döhler Group
Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavors, natural colors and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Doehler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanics major.
- 1-3 years of experience in Utility Maintenance (Chillers, Boilers, Ammonia Refrigeration, Air Compressors)
- Background in Civil works, Forklifts Maintenance and Facilities management is Preferable.
- Very good command of English.
- Adhering to the rules and instructions of occupational safety and health.
- Adhering to the rules and instructions of quality and food safety.
- Applying the OEDM and 5S (Operational Excellence Daily Management).
- Implementing Total Productive Maintenance Standards (TPM).
- Implementing Good Manufacturing Practice Standards (GMP).
- Defining, implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems and their documentation.
- Implementing in-house and statutory specifications and guidelines on hygiene, HACCP, food safety, occupational safety and environmental protection and ensuring that these are implemented in organizational units.
- Following-up of the factory's consumption rate of water and natural gas.
- Ensuring that all facilities equipment (Admin – Logistics) are up to standard.
- Coordinating all civil works with external providers.