Treasury Officer At EFG Hermes (0-5 years’ experience)
Assist the Treasury team in handling operations related to the firm’s financial activities.
1. Update the Treasury reporting package on a regular basis.
2. Monitor daily cash balances and money market rates to consider/estimate the excess cash and available investment opportunities.
3. Assist in performing the financial transactions related to Factoring and Leasing business lines for Transfers, FX, money market and facilities.
4. Liaise and maintain relationships with bankers and service providers to promote/facilitate business requirements/needs.
5. Prepare financial reports, presentations, charts, tables, etc… as needed.
6. Perform Financial Analysis and assist in the preparation of credit packages as needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics.
2. 0-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Self-motivated, with a strong ethic and positive attitude.
4. Exercises discretion in all dealings.
5. Strong organizational skills.
6. Advanced numerical and modeling skills.
7. Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
8. Excellent command of Arabic and English.
9. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
10. Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
11. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
12. Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
13. Detail oriented; works with a high degree of accuracy.
14. Flexible in taking on new tasks.
15. Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines.
16. Able to work under pressure, manage conflicting demands, and priorities tasks and workload.
Thank you for your interest in applying to EFG Hermes. Due to the high volume of applications/interest, please note that we are only able to respond directly to applicants that are shortlisted for interviews.