Services Project Management Analyst At Dell Technologies |0-2 years of experience
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Services Project Management Analyst
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
Join us as a Analyst on our Professional Services team in Cairo to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Services Project/Program Management Analyst, you will assist in the management of projects and provide support for the execution of a project plan, prioritizing interdependent activities to ensure completion on schedule.
• Coordinate project plans by monitoring schedules and ensuring quality in all deliveries
• Guarantee the successful completion of required achievements and system-based project closure
• Handle a variety of customer issues through multiple communications channels
• Act as a point of contact for project schedule
• Ensure quality and performance measurements are met and provide feedback to management
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Ability to communicate clearly and multi-task in a dynamic environment
. 0- 2 years of experience
• Customer service skills
• Strong technical aptitude
• Capability to manage and prioritize time and resources to meet project requirements
• Bachelor's degree