Planning Engineer SR. Lead At El-Araby Group -(Civil or Architecture Engineering Vacancy)
• Job requirements :
- Bachelor of Engineering Department (Civil - Architecture).
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
- English and computer level (good).
- Obtained certifications in (PMP-PSP-PRMG).
- Ability to deal with the following programs (primavera-excel-ppt).
• Job responsibilities :
- Prepares and submits the general project timeline at an early stage of the project, based on me initial meetings with the owner and accordingly the critical activities of the project are identified.
- Reviews the activities listed in the timelines provided by the consultant / contractor, expectations resources, cash flow projections, issuance and submission of recommendations and notes from project management for the owner to obtain approval / accreditation if required.
- Divides the business packages to implement the project (if necessary) in consultation with the owner and a consultant Design. This procedure enables the owner / project management to state the expectations and requirements of the future business plan.
- Compare the consultant / contractor's schedule with the general project schedule and study the need to issue recommendations / instructions from the project management to the consultant / contractor to review its structure Organizational, resources and activities schedule if it becomes evident that there are signs of a delay in the schedule.
- Updates the schedule periodically according to the actual work progress of the consultant / contractor after he submits the schedules of updates by the consultant / contractor to the project manager every thirty (30) days or less if needed and prepares reports on existing problems (delays).
- Alerts the owner about any proposed changes in the program update schedule after reviewing and obtaining the approval of the owner.
- Examines any Claims EOT submitted by the Consultant / Contractor and issue his recommendations to the owner regarding them.