Personal specialist At Talabat
What's On Our Plate
- Ensre that all documents in the employee file comply with the documents needed as set by the Labor Law, and Social Insurance.- Maintain proper relationship & communication with all governmental associations (social insurance offices, labor office, & medical insurance authority) and ensure compliance to governmental and Egyptian labor law standards. Make sure that all governmental employees’ records are up to date.- Ensure issuing all governmental monthly and periodical payments checks on time in coordination with the finance department.- Review and manage employee after hiring benefits including social insurance (form1,2,6), medical insurance, bank account, and other related employee logistics needed.- Review monthly attendance and leaves reports including overtime, working days, deductions, sick leaves, and official vacations that will reflect on employees’ salary and manage vacations yearly settlements.- Review all employees’ issues like complaints, feedback, HR letters, bank loan requests, inquiries, and salary-related issues and make sure that requests are handled and responded to on time.- Ensure all employees database is up to date, maintaining and updating the Filling system to ensure compliance with company policies and governmental regulations and ensure that documentation is easily accessible.- handle and deal with external service providers related to employees’ documents and government requirements
What We Ordered
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Very good English.
- 1 to 3 years of All Personnel functions experience is a must.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of Egyptian labor-related laws (Labor law, social & medical insurance laws)
- Able to build good relationships
- Problem solver and have analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal and team-building skills
Working within Talabat means access to the world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace.
Building the fastest growing, largest, and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world, and more.
Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve.
Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company.
Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities.
Company events, cultural and sports events.