Payroll Analyst At Groupe SEB - HR Vacancies
Job Type : Fixed-term contract | Full-time
City : Giza
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 34,000 employees and over €7,4 b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB commits to have a socially equitable policy (diversity and inclusion, quality work environment, health / safety, etc.) while developing actions with a positive impact on society and the environment (circular economy, fight against climate change, community engagement…)
• Collect monthly time sheets and all varibals.
• Validate varibals data.
• Entr and review bank accounts Numbers.
• Calculate monthly payroll on time.
• Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records.
• Process benefit costs, like insurance fees and sick leaves.
• Report to management on payroll issues and changes.
• Answer employees’ questions about salaries and tax.
• Stay up-to-date on payroll and tax laws.
• Extract payroll reports and documents.
• Extract employees documents related salaries like (HR letter, Bank Letter, … etc.)
• Deep knowledge of payroll and tax regulations.
• Hands-on experience with payroll software (like Oracle and SAP)
• Familiarity using Excel and spreadsheets.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• The ability to work under tight deadlines.