OSS Engineer (Drive Tester) At Giza SystemsAsyut, Egypt | 0-2 years of Experience
Job Description• Performs corrective maintenance visits according to the customer needs during which he checks all related environmental conditions according to predefined procedures.
• Coordinates with the Stores for issuing and receiving spare parts, identifying the faulty parts to be transferred and non-faulty part to be returned in stock.
• Executes all assigned tasks within given time period.
• Communicates performance status during the installation phase to the Senior OSS Engineer and the Project Manager.
• Prepares and submits periodic Progress Reports for the assigned tasks and sends it to the Senior OSS Engineer for review.
• Implements and Configures application modules based on the detailed design.
• Operates, supports, and administrates application modules.
• Assists Senior OSS in the new technologies researches.
• Executes unit test plans.
• Excellent team player.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Excellent command of English.
Bachelor of Engineering with a specialization in Communications and Electronics or Computers.
Employer (Private Sector)
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 2