Office Assistant At LC Waikiki
The Role: Office Assistant
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe's three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
To ensure that the company’s administrative tasks runs smoothly, executes administrative and ad hoc activities of office.
· Welcomes and directs the visitors to the related person.
· Provide full administrative support of management team providing secretarial/support functions as required
· Creating or Reviewing Office Procedures
· Maintain documents workflow
· Support personnel in business trips arrangements, ticket and hotel booking, cooperate with agencies
· Assist in the coordination, preparation, and development of internal and external meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, and studies
· Dealing with courier provider.
· Monitors office materials, stationery, and supplies and orders as needed
· Managing work permit process. Renewals for expatriate employees
· Follow up with Third-party providers - renewals, invoices, contracts maintenance, building, security & cleaning)
· Processing and Payment of invoices related to mobile phone contracts of country employees.
· Develop and maintain a physical archiving system for all activities
Education & Language Skills
· Bachelor degree in business or any relevant education.
· Excellent Command of English Language (written & verbal).
· Preferably 2-4 years with retail experience in similar position.
· Presentable and punctual
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Attention to details and accuracy.
To Apply 👇