Mechanical Technical Office Engineer At Gama Construction
1. Study the project documents including drawings, specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), RFI (Request for information), correspondence…etc. to take into consideration all the project details during execution.
2. Prepare RFI and send it to the project consultant to obtain missing information and resolve all conflicts.
3. Prepare a monthly procurement and financial plan to determine the site needs for the upcoming month.
4. Review the material log sent from the MEP Technical Department and communicate with the Material Engineer in case there is any conflict.
5. Follow up the material submittals with the MEP Technical Department and communicate with the consultant to obtain the approval.
6. Issue the material supply request (MSR) and contracting request (CR) and follow up their implementation.
7. Issue the budget variation request to obtain its approval from the consultant.
8. Prepare, submit and follow up the shop drawings, QS and as built drawings.
9. Communicate with the consultant to obtain the approval and then share the shop drawings with all the concerned parties on site.
10. Conduct estimated quantity survey to determine the quantity of material that need to be purchased or procured.
11. Prepare the subcontractors’ and client’s invoices based on the progress report sent by the site engineer.
12. Prepare and follow up the Variation Orders and prepare Notice to Claim in cooperation with the contracts team.
13. Prepare periodical reports such as Quantity Executed Invoices and send them to the concerned departments in the headquarters.
14. Investigate technical problems in the site and select the most appropriate solution according to the cost and time.
15. Coordinate with other trades at site to avoid conflict and clashes.
Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 2 - 4 Years of experience
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
Language: Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
AutoCAD is a must.
Revit is a plus.