Jr. Supply Planner Plastic At Groupe SEB
Job Type : Fixed-term contract | 12 months
City : Alexandria
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 34,000 employees and over €7,4 b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB commits to have a socially equitable policy (diversity and inclusion, quality work environment, health / safety, etc.) while developing actions with a positive impact on society and the environment (circular economy, fight against climate change, community engagement…)
Process map and improve current state of forecast process, collaborating with Supply Chain Alignment, Marketing, Sales, and demand planning.
- Shares the production plan with the Plastic Industry teams and ensures its fulfilment.
- Runs MRP to replenish the materials on time depending on their total lead-time and master data.
- Works closely with the logistics team regarding shipments clearance update.
- Works closely with the procurement team to optimize the MOQ & LT with local and foreign suppliers.
- Acts as Supply Chain representative for all Plastic NPLs.
Bachelor Degree in production engineering.
Proven Experience in the same field minimum 1to 2 years.
Highly planning and following-up skills