Integration Specialist/Senior Specialist At Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt
· Develop and maintain integration layer design and interfaces.
· Maintain service catalogue (new processes, versioning, upgrades, versioning)
· Comply with integration baseline used in RFP and any new system integration.
· Train IT operational & support teams (in business solutions and infrastructure) on integration requirements and how to integrate in their work cycles.
· Manage system integration testing process & associated test environment readiness
· Assist and ensure proper transition of the new integration deliverables from the implementation stage to the support and operations functions
· Ensure compliance with IT quality, IT service management, information security framework while selecting/ implementing integration components
· Explore new technologies related to integration stack and recommend suitable solutions for the bank in alliance with business growth plans & Application portfolio rationalization process.
· Ensure all IT services under his/ her custody are risk and issues free & close any issues that have IT risk or business impact
· Ensure proper transition of the new integration deliverables from the implementation stage to level1 support &Provide needed training/ knowledge transfer to Application support resources. Act as level2 support.
· Assess integration technologies related to integration stack and recommend suitable solutions for the bank in alliance with business growth plans & Application portfolio rationalization process.
· And any other assigned tasks.
· Graduate of computer science or computer engineering is a must.
· IT specialist with 3 - 6+ years in IT industry. Of which at least 3 years related to application architecture as architect or system integrator or senior SW development/ design.
Job specific Skills:
Extensive technical knowledge in Integration.
Solid Experience in DB design & modeling and UML.
Deep understanding of J2E, CORBA and .Net. (experience in Web sphere message broker is a plus)
Experience with enterprise integration tools (ETL knowledge is a plus)
Good experience in banking industry/ systems and their technologies.
Ability to model & present and discuss integration capabilities.
Ability to draw on a wide variety of skills to enhance product delivery and performance.
Use expert judgment skill and experience to recommend changes on the provided services.
Plan and execute multiple projects and initiatives balancing department and organizational demands and resources.
Delivery of timely and accurate information for decision making.
Highly organized and detail oriented.
Self-motivated and independent